SunWiz has performed analysis of Clean Energy Regulator data to identify top areas in Australia for solar, broken down by government electorates to help identify how popular solar has already become in an electorate, or how popular it stands to become.
Divisions such as Mayo, Kingston, Grey and Makin in South Australia feature on the list of top numbers of solar energy systems, while Mayo (the region surrounding Adelaide) has the highest penetration of solar PV in Australia at 23 per cent penetration.
SunWiz also recently announced that cumulative solar PV installations reached 2,068,484 kW in Australia during the month of November 2012.
Adelaide will be the host for an upcoming Master Class from EcoGen Events, Commercial-Scale Solar: Your Questions Answered, which provides the perfect opportunity for solar installers and designers who want to be active in the South Australian market to develop or enhance their commercial-scale skills.Article continues below…
The Master Class will focus on answering specific queries to help businesses break into the commercial-scale solar market. It will also travel to Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
Commercial-Scale Solar: Your Questions Answered will earn solar installers and designers 33 points as part of the Clean Energy Council’s Continuous Professional Development Program.
The Master Class, sponsored by Si Clean Energy, is designed to answer all of your burning questions as your business enters the commercial solar market.
All pre-registered attendees have the opportunity to submit two questions (with the option to remain anonymous) so that the session is tailored to their business needs.
Key learning objectives of the this Master Class series are:
- Have your complex questions about the emerging commercial solar market answered
- Examine the market growth segments and where the opportunities lie for your business
- Understand your company’s strengths and weaknesses in the value chain
- Find out the top 10 requirements for securing project finance.
- Melbourne – Monday 12 November
- Brisbane – Tuesday 13 November
- Sydney – Wednesday 14 November
- Adelaide – Monday 19 November
Who should attend?
- Managers needing more specific answers on doing business in the commercial solar market
- Attendees of recent EcoGen Master Classes on getting commercial solar right; this new follow-up class will build on the overview material covered in previous Classes
- Anyone who wants to know how the emerging commercial market will impact their business.
For discounts on group enrolments of 5 or more, contact the EcoGen Events team on 03 9248 5100 or email@example.com