As of 1 October 2012, all installers and designers who are renewing their accreditation need 100 points of approved training every 12 months.
Presenter Nigel Morris, Director of SolarBusinessServices, will specifically address attendees’ commercial solar questions at these Master Classes – a perfect opportunity for installers and designers looking to develop or enhance their commercial-scale skills.
Classes will be held in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Adelaide from 12–19 November 2012.
Register today so that you don’t miss out.Article continues below…
The Master Class, sponsored by Si Clean Energy, is designed to answer all of your burning questions as your business enters the commercial solar market.
All pre-registered attendees have the opportunity to submit two questions (with the option to remain anonymous) so that the session is tailored to their business needs.
Key learning objectives of the this Master Class series are:
- Have your complex questions about the emerging commercial solar market answered
- Examine the market growth segments and where the opportunities lie for your business
- Understand your company’s strengths and weaknesses in the value chain
- Find out the top 10 requirements for securing project finance.
- Melbourne – Monday 12 November
- Brisbane – Tuesday 13 November
- Sydney – Wednesday 14 November
- Adelaide – Monday 19 November
Who should attend?
- Managers needing more specific answers on doing business in the commercial solar market
- Attendees of recent EcoGen Master Classes on getting commercial solar right; this new follow-up class will build on the overview material covered in previous Classes
- Anyone who wants to know how the emerging commercial market will impact their business.
For more information or to register, visit the EcoGen Events website.
For discounts on group enrolments of 5 or more, contact the EcoGen Events team on 03 9248 5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org