Sydney and Adelaide will host Commercial-Scale Solar: Your Questions Answered in a format that provides the perfect opportunity for solar installers and designers who are active in the New South Wales and South Australian markets to develop or enhance their commercial-scale skills.
The Master Class, sponsored by Si Clean Energy, is designed to answer all of your burning questions as your business enters the commercial solar market.
Your attendance at these events will earn you 33 CPD points as part of the Clean Energy Council’s Continuous Professional Development Program.Article continues below…
Key learning objectives of the this Master Class series are:
- Have your complex questions about the emerging commercial solar market answered
- Examine the market growth segments and where the opportunities lie for your business
- Understand your company’s strengths and weaknesses in the value chain
- Find out the top 10 requirements for securing project finance.
- Melbourne – Monday 12 November
- Brisbane – Tuesday 13 November
- Sydney – Wednesday 14 November
- Adelaide – Monday 19 November
Who should attend?
- Managers needing more specific answers on doing business in the commercial solar market
- Attendees of recent EcoGen Master Classes on getting commercial solar right; this new follow-up class will build on the overview material covered in previous Classes
- Anyone who wants to know how the emerging commercial market will impact their business.
For discounts on group enrolments of 5 or more, contact the EcoGen Events team on 03 9248 5100 or email@example.com